Each year OES enrolls approximately 100 new students. We typically have 18 openings in pre-kindergarten, 30个幼儿园职位空缺, 6年级有20个空缺, 20-25个9年级的空缺, and five or less openings for boarding students in grades 10 to 12. Openings in other grades are dependent upon re-enrollment of current students.
For the safety of our community, the OES campus is currently closed to visitors. Below are responses to frequently asked questions that are applicable during a typical school year.
- How many students are at OES?
- How old does a child need to be to apply to OES?
- Does OES have programs for 国际 students? 你发I-20吗?
- Do you have after-school programs for students?
- Do you have programs for students with learning differences or special needs?
- Does OES offer any programs for students with 行为 problems?
- Does OES offer any scholarships?
- How does OES compare to other schools?
Independent, co-educational, day and boarding
870, including 60 boarding students
21% of students pay reduced tuition
59 wooded acres with two wetland areas, 绳索课程, 通往自然景观的小径, 温室, 花园, and multiple indoor and outdoor athletic facilities